Congratulations! Your application has been submitted
but is not yet reviewed
- Your application will be reviewed when you submit, by either mail or email, all of the following documents:
- Application – A completed MCIEP scholarship application
- A photograph taken within the last 6 months
- Letter of Recommendation – At least one letter of recommendation from a teacher, chief, pastor, or principal who is familiar with your academic progress and future goals
- Academic transcripts and copy of Primary school KCPE results
- Parent or guardian signature allowing MCIEP to discuss your academic progress with your school
- Note that in your application, it is extremely important you tell us about yourself, aspirations, hobbies, sports, and community or church activities.
- The documents can either be typed or printed in blue or black ink. Please add your name to each document.
Fill out and mail your application to our Kenya address
Muli Children’s International Education Program
P.O. Box 428, Wanguru
Wanguru Office, Code 316
For questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Muli Children’s International Education Program (MCIEP) is a non-profit organization that offers scholarships for children that are entering or are already undergoing secondary school education in Kenya.
- Please note: Transcripts will be verified with the school you are attending.
Please use the Kenya address if you are mailing your application from Kenya